“Expresso Golf Watch”
As you can see from the current rating, our soon to be released Expresso golf watch review, will definitely get your attention. Besides the early reviews being good, here’s why we’re excited…
Expresso WR62 Golf Watch Review Score:
4.69 out of 5 (30 reviews)
Score compiled from multiple sources including Amazon, GolfSmith and TGW.
- The list price is $179, which is at least $20 lower than the highly rated Garmin S1 golf watch sale price.
- In addition to providing yardages to the front, middle and back of every green, the Expresso golf watch will include distances to hazards. The Garmin S1 does not have hazard information.
- Like the Garmin, it’s pre-loaded with golf courses and ready to go out of the box.
- It has large numbers and promises quick satellites (62-channel receiver).
- There are no download or membership fees.
- Automatic Course recognition and hole advance
- Shot distance feature
- USGA and R&A compliant
- An odometer allows you to keep track of your distance on and off the course
- An Emergency location feature
- Can be used as a stopwatch
- A built-in alarm
- Oh yeah, it has time and date information
- Stainless steel bezel, buttons, and locking clasp
- Crystal (mineral) lens
- 12 hours of battery life on the course
- 52 weeks of battery life for everyday use
- Waterproof up to 30 meters
- One-year warranty
- International version has courses for Canada, UK, Sweden, Australia, New Zealand
|Model||Expresso WR62 Golf Watch|
|Course Download Fees||No|
|Pre-loaded with Courses||Yes|
|Battery Life||14 hrs w/ GPS on|
|Measure Shot Distance||Yes|
|Screen Size||1″ x 1″|
|Manual Pin Positioning||No|
|Computer Analysis Tools||No|
|Aerial Hole View||No|
|Green Rotates to your shot angle||N/A|
|Add Courses Manually||Yes|
|USGA Compliant (local rule)||Yes|
|Notes||62-channel satellite receiver, Waterproof up to 30 meters, Stopwatch, Time, Date, Alarm, Odometer|
Expresso WR62 Golf Watch
|We work very hard to obtain the correct information about product features, but cannot make any guarantees about the accuracy. Please double check with the merchant or manufacturer before making a purchase.|