The I’m Caddie golf GPS may be the most basic golf GPS device on the market. We have yet to see if “basic” will make this small distance measuring device “easy to use” but are hoping to see some user feedback in the near future.
“I’m Caddie Golf GPS”
What makes the I’m Caddie so different? First of all, there is no screen. Your distance to the center of the green will be delivered by a male or female voice – your choice. You won’t get distances to hazards or even to the front and back of the green. It will however, measure your shot length. We know there are plenty of golfers out there who really only want that distance to the middle of the green and no hassles from their golf GPS and who knows, this may be the ticket.
I’m Caddie Review Score:
Score compiled from multiple sources including Amazon, GolfSmith and TGW.
4.5 out of 5 (2 reviews)
One little note: Sometimes this device is referred to as “I Am Caddie”.
- Note: Sometimes this device is referred to as “I Am Caddie”
- Preloaded with over 27,000 golf courses in the U.S. and over 52,000 worldwide
- Up to 13 hours of battery life
- Voice distance to the middle of the green
- Auto course recognition
- No fees
- Interchangeable color face plates (Tour Model Only)
- Protective silicone cover to protect from water/weather and shock damage (Tour Model Only)
- custom ball marker (Tour Model Only)