This model is no longer available. Check out the latest version!
When we did our Leupold GX-1 Review, we definitely considered it one of the best values in a laser rangefinder, but we’re retiring that opinion as newer models perform better for about the same amount of money.
Leupold GX-1 User Rating:
4.61 out of 5 (104 reviews)
Score compiled from multiple sources including Amazon, GolfSmith and TGW.
We summarized the Leupold GX-1’s most mentioned pros and cons from dozens of user reviews and here is what we found…
- Easy to use
- Compact size
- Quick to acquire target
- Improves game
- Ability to get yardage to any visible target
- Scan Mode
- 6x magnification
- Battery life
- Included case with bag clip
- Useful on driving range
- Easy to Read
- Water Resistant
- Ability to select reticle configuration
- Ability to get yardages with one hand
- Works in fog
- Customer Service
- No downloads or fees
- Three mentions of a defective product. Of course this would be covered by warranty.
- Difficulty getting a reading
- Difficulty hitting the right target
- One mention of difficulty reading the display
|Battery Life||10,000 Actuations|
|USGA Compliant (local rule)||Yes|
|Where to Buy|
|We work very hard to obtain the correct information about product features, but cannot make any guarantees about the accuracy. Please double check with the merchant or manufacturer before making a purchase.|