For our Leupold GX-1 Review Summary, we considered commonly mentioned pros and cons from user reviews on a variety of websites.
The price and features of the Leupold GX-1 definitely put it in the Sweet Spot. In our opinion, it’s absolutely one of the best values in a laser rangefinder.
Leupold GX-1 Review Score:
Score compiled from multiple sources including Amazon, GolfSmith and TGW.
4.61 out of 5 (104 reviews)
- Easy to use
- Compact size
- Quick to acquire target
- Improves game
- Ability to get yardage to any visible target
- Scan Mode
- 6x magnification
- Battery life
- Included case with bag clip
- Useful on driving range
- Easy to Read
- Water Resistant
- Ability to select reticle configuration
- Ability to get yardages with one hand
- Works in fog
- Customer Service
- No downloads or fees
- Three mentions of a defective product. Of course this would be covered by warranty.
- Difficulty getting a reading
- Difficulty hitting the right target
- One mention of difficulty reading the display
|Battery Life||10,000 Actuations|
|USGA Compliant (local rule)||Yes|
|We work very hard to obtain the correct information about product features, but cannot make any guarantees about the accuracy. Please double check with the merchant or manufacturer before making a purchase.|