If you’re looking for the ultimate laser golf rangefinder, take a look at our Bushnell Pro X7 Jolt Review.
Bushnell Pro X7 Jolt User Rating:
4.69 out of 5 (66 reviews)
Score compiled from multiple sources.
For many, the price will be an instant deterrent for buying the Bushnell X7. However you should keep in mind that golf rangefinders can last for many, many years. The price per year will likely amount to less than a round or two of golf, no matter which model you choose. I personally own a Bushnell that has survived 17 years of heavy and not so gentle use. Although the technology has improved since then, the laser is still accurate.
- It’s currently the only rangefinder being built with 7x magnification. Other rangefinders have anywhere from 0 – 6x and that extra zoom probably makes it easier to lock onto your target, as well as getting a more close up view of the terrain around your target.
- It’s a little bigger than most rangefinders and can be held easily with two hands. This is probably the easiest model to hold steady, which is a big issue for some users.
- It’s easier to read than many other rangefinders, because of Bushnell’s VDT technology. The readings show up in very clear red numbers that can be seen easily in any lighting conditions.
- It has Bushnell’s newly developed E.S.P. 2 technology, which means it’s faster and more accurate than just about anything else on the market. E.S.P. stands for Extreme Speed Precision and this model can accurately give distance to 1/10 of a yard when it’s inside 200 yards.
- Don’t forget about the Jolt! Once you’ve locked the target, the Bushnell Pro X7 gives off two short vibrating bursts, so you’ll know instantly that the Pinseeker has determined your distance.
|Model||Bushnell Pro X7 Jolt|
|Notes||Available with or without Slope. Jolt technology vibrates in your hand when you’ve locked onto the target! E.S.P. 2 is so accurate that from 5-200 yards, the distance is displayed to 1/10th of a yard. VDT makes seeing the display easy in all lighting cond|
|USGA Compliant (local rule)||Yes|
The Bushnell Pro X7 with Jolt brings has the highest magnification level that can be found in a golf rangefinder. The 7x magnification brings the target closer and when combined with the wide body that makes two-handed operation easy, could make this the easiest to use laser rangefinder in golf. It also has jolt technology and easy to read red numbers. It’s larger and heavier than most other rangefinders, but if you usually ride in a golf cart, this model is definitely worth some consideration.
|We work very hard to obtain the correct information about product features, but cannot make any guarantees about the accuracy. Please double check with the merchant or manufacturer before making a purchase.|