You can wait for our Bushnell Tour Z6 Jolt review, but if we were making a prediction, it would be that the Tour Z6 with Jolt is going to be the best and easiest to use golf laser rangefinder of 2014. In fact, it will probably stay in the “best of the best” designation for two or three years. The price may keep some of you from buying it, but consider that laser rangefinders often last for many years. (My original Bushnell is still going after 16 years!)
“Bushnell Z6 Jolt
No Ratings Yet
Here are our reasons for making this bold prediction:
- The Jolt technology causes the unit to vibrate when it’s locked onto the target, increasing user confidence.
- The display is super easy to read in all lighting conditions.
- It has a superior ranging capability that should make getting distances to long-range targets much easier.
- The E.S.P. 2 (Extreme. Speed. Precision) technology acquires distance easily and quickly. Accurate to within 1/10 of a yard. Wow!
- It has 6x magnification that makes acquiring distances easier and also gives you a little better look at the area around your target.
- Adjustable diopter.
We believe this will the easiest to use golf rangefinder that has been built to date. The price may be higher, but over the long haul, it’s likely to be well worth it.
|Model||Bushnell Tour Z6 Jolt|
|Battery||3 Volt CR2 Lithium|
|Notes||Jolt technology vibrates in your hand when you’ve locked onto the target! E.S.P. 2 is so accurate that from 5-125 yards, the distance is displayed to 1/10th of a yard.|
|USGA Compliant (local rule)||Yes|
Bushnell Tour Z6 Jolt
|We work very hard to obtain the correct information about product features, but cannot make any guarantees about the accuracy. Please double check with the merchant or manufacturer before making a purchase.|