A Product Comparison from GolfRangefinderShop.com
Bushnell V2 vs Z6 Laser Rangefinders
- The Bushnell Z6 has Vivid Display Technology (bright red) which makes seeing the display easier in all lighting conditions. The V2 has the a monochrome LCD.
- The Bushnell Z6 has a 6x magnification, where the V2 only has 5x.
- The Z6 is accurate to 1/10 of a yard under 125 yards, where the Bushnell V2 is within one yard.
- The Z6 can get distances up to 1,300 yards and the V2 up to 1,000 yards. Not sure who would need that information!
- The Bushnell Z6 has E.S.P which is Extreme, Speed, Precision. Presumably, this makes it more likely to lock on to the right target more quickly than the V2.
- The Z6 has an adjustable dioptor setting, which is not a feature of the Bushnell V2.
- The Z6 appears to have more protection from the rubber armored metal housing.
- The Bushnell Z6 has a premium lens coating which is supposed to improve the optical quality
- Although both are rainproof, the Z6 is IPX7 rated, which means you can leave it in a puddle for up to a half hour
Both the Bushnell V2 and the Bushnell Z6
- have Pinseeker technology that locks on the pin and filters out the background.
- have a Posi-Thread™ Battery Door
- use a 3-Volt CR2 lithium rechargeable battery
- carry a 2 year warranty
Bushnell V2 vs Z6 Side by Side Features