Top 10 Reasons to Use a Laser Golf Rangefinder
Here is our list of the top reasons to use a laser golf rangefinder or GPS.
- To speed up play, so you're not always searching for yardage markers
- So you will know your exact distance to the target every time
- Knowing the exact distance you are from the target, will help you learn more about how far you really hit it, which will definitely help you choose the right club
- When in unfamiliar territory on a golf course, a golf rangefinder can give you distance to targets that will help you avoid mistakes. For instance on the tee shot of a dogleg, you can use the laser to get distance to a tree on the far side of the corner, so you know how much of the corner to cut or what club to use for a layup.
- To impress your golf buddies
- To see how far you have to fly to carry a hazard or even a greenside bunker
- Because the pros use laser
- Because the magnification in a laser rangefinder gives you a better look at what's ahead. This is definitely helpful on golf courses you haven't played before.
- Because the magnification makes it easier to admire a shot hit close to the pin from far, far away.
- Because you've never met a gadget you didn't love!