Our Nikon COOLSHOT Rangefinder Review should end up looking a lot like our Callaway Razr review, as Nikon was always the hardware behind the Callaway name when it came to golf rangefinders. Callaway seems to have pulled out of the rangefinder marketplace, but the solid performing rangefinders can now be found under the Nikon brand.
The COOLSHOT is virtually identical to the Razr, however we think the Nikon color options are more attractive, and best of all, the price is lower!
Nikon COOLSHOT Review Score:
4.44 out of 5 (25 reviews)
Score compiled from multiple sources including Amazon, GolfSmith and TGW.
- Compact, lightweight, ergonomic design.
- First Target Priority algorithm displays the range to the nearest target among the multiple results obtained. You can then exactly measure the distance to the flagstick, instead of a background object.
- 8 second scan mode makes targeting easier even with slight movement
- High quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright clear images.
- Targeting range from 10 – 600 yards.
- Long eye relief for glasses wearers.
- Wide field of view (7.5 degrees).
|Vibration or Sound Indicator||n|
|Notes||*This model is legal under the USGA local rule, but the COOLSHOT AS has Slope and is not legal for tournament play.|
|USGA Compliant (local rule)||Yes*|
|We work very hard to obtain the correct information about product features, but cannot make any guarantees about the accuracy. Please double check with the merchant or manufacturer before making a purchase.|